Pages

Sunday

Numerology Help

Does all this numerology 'stuff' seem too complicated? Don't know how to do your own numerological analysis? Don't know if you're a "50" or a "32"? You're not alone. I have received a lot of emails asking for help on working out the specific numerology analysis of a person's name and date of birth...and I'm here to help.

I love doing individual analyses - that's how I meet so many interesting people. And for a limited time only (who am I kidding?! I'll always be here :), you can receive your own personalised numerological analysis including your Key numbers and description of those numbers.These numbers are vital for planning important events in your life and identifying the best time for you to act.

For a simple donation (as much or as little as you feel my time and service is worth) I'll do the hard work for you then send you the information that will help unlock your true potential.

Click the Donate button below, and be sure to include your full name - as you are most often known by - and your date of birth (including the year), and I'll do the rest. Find out your true potential.

If you wish to give it a go on your own, then click here.

Love and light,
Adam.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.